- Current Prices:$199,950
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $209,000
- Median Sale Price:$179,725
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,104 to 1,386Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
Brickwood is a neighborhood in Dinwiddie, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch style, and they were built between 1990 and 1996. Homes in Brickwood are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.