- Current Prices:$2,895,000
- Closed Prices:$805,000 to $1,810,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,055,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$645
- Association Fee Ranges:$900 to $1295,$0 to $1188,$160 to $550/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,778 to 4,492Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Brickyard Cove is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brickyard Cove are about $440,000 – $2,000,000 and sit on 44.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, garage, int access from garage, off street parking, space per unit - 2, garage parking and rv/boat parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.