- Current Prices:$264,900
- Closed Prices:$167,900 to $264,900
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$93
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$135/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,628 to 2,870Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brickyard represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brickyard are $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.