- Current Prices:$399,000 to $635,000
- Closed Prices:$405,000 to $615,000
- Median Sale Price:$497,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$682
- Association Fee Ranges:$450 to $455,$455 to $575/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:550 to 1,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Brickyard features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Brickyard are about $260,000 – $650,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, other, underground parking and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.