- Current Prices:$174,900 to $299,900
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $292,000
- Median Sale Price:$224,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$109 to $125/quarter,$148 to $155/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,243 to 3,998Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bridgeford Crossing are about $185,000 – $355,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.