- Current Prices:$439,000
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $485,000
- Median Sale Price:$412,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$204
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $80,$70 to $80/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:2,158 to 2,723Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Bridgeport are about $240,000 – $445,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.