- Current Prices:$109,987
- Closed Prices:$109,000 to $153,500
- Median Sale Price:$141,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$186
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $275/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:594 to 1,044Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Bridgeport represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bridgeport are about $70,000 – $150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.