- Current Prices:$595,000 to $1,099,000
- Closed Prices:$435,000 to $1,550,000
- Median Sale Price:$725,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$367
- Association Fee Ranges:$1500,$178 to $308,$136 to $384/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:990 to 4,092Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Bridgeport features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Bridgeport are about $320,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on 701.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.