- Current Prices:$247,000 to $279,500
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$270,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$321 to $345/mo,$337 to $345
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,368 to 1,882Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Bridgeport is a neighborhood in West Palm Beach, Florida. Homes in Bridgeport are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Bridgeport typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.