- Current Prices:$279,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $279,900
- Median Sale Price:$249,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$196
- Association Fee Ranges:$321 to $345/mo,$337 to $355
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,368 to 1,508Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
Bridgeport is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Bridgeport are about $165,000 – $280,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.