- Current Prices:$169,900 to $232,900
- Closed Prices:$109,500 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$184,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$117
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $360,$120 to $510
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,008 to 2,810Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bridgestone are about $110,000 – $220,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.