- Current Prices:$235,900 to $760,000
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $770,000
- Median Sale Price:$332,288
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$1691,$298.39 to $552/mo,$0 to $1200/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,287 to 6,974Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Bridgetown is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bridgetown are about $250,000 – $770,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.