- Current Prices:$239,900 to $785,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $770,000
- Median Sale Price:$335,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$305 to $552/mo,$388 to $1117.9/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,907 to 6,974Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
The community of Bridgetown offers home buyers a wide variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $279 to $986, master fees ranging from $307 to $964, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,352 to as high as $11,860. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $279 to $986, master fees and taxes for the year can range from $4,521 to $7,073.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.