- Current Prices:$229,999 to $505,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $495,000
- Median Sale Price:$268,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$312 to $746/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,246 to 4,301Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Bridgewater Bay offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $317 to $755, master fees ranging from $520 to $1,420, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,229 to as high as $3,688. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $317 to $755, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,054 to as high as $5,406. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.