- Current Prices:$349,900 to $638,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $590,000
- Median Sale Price:$300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$245
- Association Fee Ranges:$317 to $739/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,246 to 2,372Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
Bridgewater Bay is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Bridgewater Bay are about $215,000 – $530,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.