- Current Prices:$234,900 to $462,500
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $525,000
- Median Sale Price:$278,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$317 to $739/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,246 to 4,301Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Bridgewater Bay is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Bridgewater Bay are about $215,000 – $530,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.