- Current Prices:$201,000 to $249,900
- Closed Prices:$157,500 to $258,350
- Median Sale Price:$200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$132 to $288/mo,$180 to $585/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,157 to 2,737Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Bridgewater Crossing is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bridgewater Crossing are about $135,000 – $280,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.