- Current Prices:$190,000 to $218,000
- Closed Prices:$157,500 to $258,350
- Median Sale Price:$196,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$287.76 to $288/mo,$185/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,157 to 2,786Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Bridgewater Crossing offers home designs and prices to match most any requirement on just about any budget. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $170 to $740, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,221 to as high as $4,306. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $170 to $740. Property taxes for the year are around $2,627.