- Current Prices:$300,000 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$279,500 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$339,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$181
- Association Fee Ranges:$210,$165 to $404/mo,$310 to $1214/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,260 to 3,144Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Bridgewater is a neighborhood in Plantation, Florida. Homes in Bridgewater are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Bridgewater typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.