- Current Prices:$204,900 to $299,000
- Closed Prices:$162,500 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$67 to $168/quarter,$350 to $375
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,263 to 3,648Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
The community of Bridgewater has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $250 to $400. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,104 to as high as $4,528 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.