- Current Prices:$199,900 to $275,000
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $300,500
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$29/mo,$67 to $110/quarter,$250 to $650
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,263 to 3,648Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Bridgewater are about $135,000 – $290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.