- Current Prices:$1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$550,000 to $715,000
- Median Sale Price:$675,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$698
- Association Fee Ranges:$360 to $400/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,793 to 1,968Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Bridgewood North represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bridgewood North are about $365,000 – $625,000 and sit on 1744.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.