- Current Prices:$819,900 to $1,029,000
- Closed Prices:$815,000 to $1,055,000
- Median Sale Price:$914,937
- Average $ per sq ft:$460
- Association Fee Ranges:$93/quarter,$35 to $50/mo,$0 to $50
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,711 to 2,781Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bridle Path are about $550,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, 2-car garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.