- Current Prices:$438,500
- Closed Prices:$342,500 to $545,000
- Median Sale Price:$443,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$900 to $2880
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:2,624 to 6,882Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bridle Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bridle Ridge are about $385,000 – $515,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.