- Current Prices:$1,200,000
- Closed Prices:$950,000 to $1,049,000
- Median Sale Price:$998,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$223
- Association Fee Ranges:$900,$207/mo,$700 to $900
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:4,141 to 5,963Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Bridlegate is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Bridlegate are about $315,000 – $950,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.