- Current Prices:$639,900 to $684,900
- Closed Prices:$442,000 to $629,900
- Median Sale Price:$565,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$700 to $900
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:3,272 to 4,313Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bridleton represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bridleton are about $470,000 – $690,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with six bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.