- Current Prices:$369,900
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$498,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$172
- Association Fee Ranges:$58 to $76/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:2,052 to 3,790Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Bridlewood features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bridlewood are about $285,000 – $550,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.