- Current Prices:$699,900 to $699,990
- Closed Prices:$460,000 to $545,000
- Median Sale Price:$514,999
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$151 to $205/quarter,$68 to $72/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,794 to 5,060Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Bridlewood Manor are about $330,000 – $525,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.