- Current Prices:$225,000 to $975,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $1,125,000
- Median Sale Price:$398,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $1124/quarter,$0 to $140/mo,$0 to $900
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,265 to 8,388Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Brier Creek Country Club features a handful of condo and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Brier Creek Country Club are about $210,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.