- Current Prices:$160,000 to $1,100,000
- Closed Prices:$131,500 to $1,050,000
- Median Sale Price:$298,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1127/quarter,$0 to $796,$0 to $360/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,003 to 8,388Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Brier Creek is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brier Creek are about $175,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.