- Current Prices:$135,000 to $1,005,000
- Closed Prices:$138,000 to $1,275,000
- Median Sale Price:$318,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$177
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $140,$0 to $1124/quarter,$0 to $900,$0 to $247/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:950 to 8,209Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Brier Creek is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brier Creek are about $160,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.