- Current Prices:$749,000 to $799,000
- Closed Prices:$750,000 to $799,000
- Median Sale Price:$789,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$297
- Association Fee Ranges:$175 to $185
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:2,532Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Brighten Lane is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Brighten Lane are about $470,000 – $775,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.