- Current Prices:$369,900 to $1,200,000
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $930,000
- Median Sale Price:$588,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$240
- Association Fee Ranges:$125/mo,$0 to $135
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,537 to 4,243Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Brighton are about $250,000 – $780,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.