- Current Prices:$470,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $460,000
- Median Sale Price:$249,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$807 to $808,$120 to $808/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,343 to 4,354Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
In terms of home type, Brighton Bay features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Brighton Bay are about $175,000 – $490,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.