- Current Prices:$229,000 to $497,500
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $430,000
- Median Sale Price:$255,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$115 to $120/mo,$283 to $890
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,343 to 4,354Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Brighton Bay is a neighborhood in St Petersburg, Florida. Homes in Brighton Bay are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Brighton Bay typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.