- Current Prices:$130,599 to $156,000
- Closed Prices:$77,500 to $143,500
- Median Sale Price:$112,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$90
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $69/mo,$0 to $250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,420 to 2,326Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Brighton Condominiums is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Brighton Condominiums are about $85,000 – $145,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.