- Current Prices:$440,000 to $489,900
- Closed Prices:$355,000 to $515,000
- Median Sale Price:$413,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $150/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:2,085 to 4,632Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brighton Forest are $430,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.