- Current Prices:$269,000 to $330,000
- Closed Prices:$179,000 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $325
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,634 to 3,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brighton Green represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brighton Green are about $155,000 – $300,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.