- Current Prices:$229,000 to $279,900
- Closed Prices:$216,614 to $260,000
- Median Sale Price:$234,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$185/mo,$185 to $189
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,261 to 2,424Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Brighton Lakes is a neighborhood in Boynton Beach, Florida. Homes in Brighton Lakes are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Brighton Lakes typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.