- Current Prices:$269,500
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $262,000
- Median Sale Price:$242,444
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$195/mo,$185 to $195
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,261 to 4,443Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Brighton Lakes is largely a condo community. The homes in Brighton Lakes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brighton Lakes are about $140,000 – $270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.