- Current Prices:$434,900
- Closed Prices:$399,990 to $452,900
- Median Sale Price:$433,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$182
- Association Fee Ranges:$324 to $370/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,049 to 2,394Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2002. In general, homes in Brighton Lofts North Condominiums are about $280,000 – $445,000 and sit on one-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unknown basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.