- Current Prices:$260,900 to $290,000
- Closed Prices:$213,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$475 to $476,$39.6 to $92.4/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,280 to 3,419Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Brighton Park features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brighton Park are about $180,000 – $320,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.