- Current Prices:$89,900 to $124,900
- Closed Prices:$80,500 to $114,000
- Median Sale Price:$95,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$258/mo,$258,$0 to $258
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:1,040 to 1,343Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Brighton Village features a handful of condo, attached and single-family options. The homes in Brighton Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brighton Village are about $40,000 – $105,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.