- Current Prices:$215,000 to $220,000
- Closed Prices:$193,000 to $224,700
- Median Sale Price:$199,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$170 to $190/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,530 to 1,911Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Brightwater is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Brightwater are about $145,000 – $225,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.