- Current Prices:$209,900 to $215,000
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $209,901
- Median Sale Price:$191,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$170 to $175/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,530 to 1,728Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Brightwater is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Brightwater are $180,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.