- Current Prices:$349,900
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$294,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 1927
- Sq. Ft.:1,500 to 2,280Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brightwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brightwood are about $95,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are street, other, driveway and covered.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.