- Current Prices:$415,000 to $469,900
- Closed Prices:$427,500 to $551,000
- Median Sale Price:$480,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$502
- Association Fee Ranges:$287 to $340/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:841 to 1,188Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Brisa Del Lago features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Brisa Del Lago represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brisa Del Lago are $430,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.