- Current Prices:$98,500 to $147,900
- Closed Prices:$63,500 to $260,000
- Median Sale Price:$125,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$97
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$300 to $350,$140 to $267/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:707 to 3,274Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Bristol Bay is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Bristol Bay are about $40,000 – $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.