- Current Prices:$90,000 to $169,900
- Closed Prices:$78,000 to $289,900
- Median Sale Price:$128,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$300 to $388,$0 to $267/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:760 to 2,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Bristol Bay is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Bristol Bay are about $40,000 – $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.