- Current Prices:$1,039,890 to $2,800,000
- Closed Prices:$347,000 to $1,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$634,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$603
- Association Fee Ranges:$49,$150 to $650/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:728 to 4,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bristol Cove are about $220,000 – $1,125,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.