- Current Prices:$428,700 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$425,000 to $549,000
- Median Sale Price:$505,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$284 to $344/mo,$279 to $335
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,318 to 4,588Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bristol Lakes at Aberdeen are about $365,000 – $600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.