- Current Prices:$549,000 to $632,873
- Closed Prices:$430,000 to $599,000
- Median Sale Price:$458,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$177
- Association Fee Ranges:$287.5/quarter,$575,$287.5,$50/mo,$287 to $290
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:2,380 to 5,479Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bristol Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bristol Park are about $385,000 – $600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 3-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.