- Current Prices:$239,000 to $344,900
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $457,500
- Median Sale Price:$237,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$150 to $369/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 5,293Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Bristol Park is a neighborhood in Tinley Park, Illinois. Homes in Bristol Park are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Bristol Park typically have two spaces. Most homes in this community have finished basements.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.