- Current Prices:$442,900 to $449,999
- Closed Prices:$182,500 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$359,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$243
- Association Fee Ranges:$130 to $495/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:711 to 6,734Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Britannia represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Britannia are about $170,000 – $450,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.