- Current Prices:$189,900 to $449,500
- Closed Prices:$182,500 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$351,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$233
- Association Fee Ranges:$128 to $520/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:711 to 6,734Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Britannia is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Britannia represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Britannia are about $160,000 – $460,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.