- Current Prices:$72,500
- Closed Prices:$111,000 to $171,000
- Median Sale Price:$156,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$197.03/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 1971
- Sq. Ft.:673 to 1,901Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
British Woods is a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1965 and 1967. Homes in British Woods are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is driveway, and homes in British Woods typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.