- Current Prices:$605,000 to $658,000
- Closed Prices:$540,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$601,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$480
- Association Fee Ranges:$109/mo,$107 to $109
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1996 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,086 to 1,407Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Brittany features a handful of condo, attached and single-family options. The homes in Brittany represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brittany are about $280,000 – $615,000 and sit on 2.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.