- Current Prices:$227,900 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$168,000 to $839,500
- Median Sale Price:$479,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$274
- Association Fee Ranges:$580/quarter,$40 to $300/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:760 to 2,023Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
The Broadacres community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $1 to $580, and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,258 to as high as $15,287. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $1 to $580, and taxes for the year can range from $2,837 to $14,737.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.