- Current Prices:$549,000
- Closed Prices:$440,000 to $575,000
- Median Sale Price:$505,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$240
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1972
- Sq. Ft.:1,955 to 2,729Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Broadmoor Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Broadmoor Hills are about $240,000 – $475,000 and sit on 10879.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.