- Current Prices:$849,000 to $1,129,000
- Closed Prices:$732,000 to $1,159,900
- Median Sale Price:$799,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$655
- Association Fee Ranges:$406 to $456/mo,$406 to $456
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,146 to 2,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Broadmoor features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in Broadmoor represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Broadmoor are about $650,000 – $1,075,000 and sit on 64.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.