- Current Prices:$645,000
- Closed Prices:$640,000 to $689,900
- Median Sale Price:$659,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$436
- Association Fee Ranges:$120/quarter,$40 to $320/mo,$0 to $242
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:1,482 to 1,653Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Broadmoor is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Broadmoor represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Broadmoor are about $385,000 – $1,050,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.