- Current Prices:$875,000 to $980,000
- Closed Prices:$550,000 to $1,099,000
- Median Sale Price:$789,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$547
- Association Fee Ranges:$290/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:779 to 3,136Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Broadmoor are about $145,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are detached garage, off street parking, attached garage, side yard access, rv/boat parking, workshop in garage, other, tandem parking, carport - 1, garage, converted garage, garage parking, drive through parking, carport - 2 or more and parking spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.